Individually designed and handmade, these unique card holders are ideal for London Oyster Cards, bus passes and bank cards. Finished with the option of either a natural cotton feel or laminated glossy coat, and two transparent windows inside, these pretty (yet useful) card holders are the perfect accessory.
My Size Open (Approx: 21cm x 8cm)
And now the bespoke bit......
We will produce this item from your fabric you send to us in the finish you have selected. In order to get the best quality item, the fabric supplied must meet the following specifications:
- The fabric must either be a polycotton or a cotton. We are unable to produce the product from stretchy fabrics, fur (or similar), leather or any other finish which is not a standard cotton or polycotton blend.
- The fabric must be 2 pieces each at least 14cm length x 34cm wide. If printed and the pattern is required to face a certain direction, is must be arranged as follows:
- Unless previously agreed we are unable to return any excess fabric.
- Upon completing your purchase via the checkout and Paypal you will receive email confirmation within 24 hours detailing your order and what to do next.
Finally Our Bespoke Service Terms and Conditions
Upon purchasing our bespoke items you are agreeing to the following terms in addition to our standard Terms and Conditions:
1) The customer is responsible for sending the fabric required for this product in the size and specification detailed above. This includes costs of sending the product. Although the customer can send the fabric via any preferred method it is recommended to use a service which allows the fabric to be tracked and claimed for in the event it is lost or delayed. Miss Pretty London Limited accepts no responsibility for lost or delayed fabric posted to them.
2) Production of the customer's bespoke item may take upto 5 working days from receipt of the fabric. Miss Pretty London Limited will endeavour to keep the customer updated on the progress of their order, including email updates as to when they have received the fabric and when the completed item is being posted back to the customer.
3) By completing the purchase of this item and arranging for the fabric to be sent as per clause 1, the customer permits Miss Pretty London Limited to cut and use the fabric in any way necessary for the production of this item.
4) Miss Pretty London Limited reserves the right to cancel the sale and production of this item if they feel the fabric is unsuitable and will reduce the quality of the finished item. Upon cancellation a refund will be processed via the original payment method minus the postage cost used to return the fabric back if required. In the event of issues with production of the purchased item Miss Pretty London Limited will contact the customer to discuss options available.
5) In the event that production of the finished item goes wrong, with either the finished item not able to be completed or the quality of the finished item not being satisfactory, Miss Pretty London Limited will arrange for a full refund to the customer via the original payment method. By agreeing to these terms upon the purchase of this item, the buyer accepts that no compensation will be offered in the event that production goes wrong as specified above. The customer also accepts that in this case the fabric will no longer be usable and not returned. However Miss Pretty London Limited will endeavour to use all good practice measures possible to ensure that the risk of this is minimal and the customer receives the finished product in good condition.
6) Miss Pretty London Limited will arrange for the finished item to be posted back to the customer via the delivery address specified at the checkout via Royal Mail 2nd Class postage. This method of postage does not provide tracking and therefore in the event that the finished item is lost in the post, Miss Pretty London accepts no responsibility for the loss of the fabric supplied. However in the event that the item is lost in the post Miss Pretty London will arrange for a full refund to be processed to the customer via the original payment method. Should the customer wish for the finished item to be posted back via a tracked delivery method, the customer must contact Miss Pretty London Limited to request this upon purchasing the item. In the event a different postage method is requested by the customer additional costs may apply.
7) Upon receipt of the finished item should the customer wish to arrange a return , Miss Pretty London reserves the right to accept the return and resell the item via their website and other associated domains. Upon receipt of the returned item in its original condition, Miss Pretty London will arrange for a full refund to be processed via the original payment method but no compensation or extra costs will be offered for the fabric used which was supplied by the customer.
8) Upon receipt of the item should the customer not be happy with the quality of the item produced a return may be processed as via clause 7 however Miss Pretty London Limited will not offer additional compensation of the loss of the customer's fabric supplied as detailed in clause 5.
8) Miss Pretty London will produce the item above without any permanent branding such as loops labels or stamps in order to enable this item to be completely bespoke.
9) This bespoke service is carried our entirely by Miss Pretty London Limited and bespoke products are handmade by Miss Pretty London Limited.
10) Additional materials used to produce the item such as lining, cotton or embellishments will be complimentary to the print supplied. Should the customer have any specific requests regarding this they must contact Miss Pretty London Limited details upon posting their fabric to them.
11) The customer reserves the right to cancel their order and receive a full refund via their original payment method until their fabric has been received by Miss Pretty London Lmited. Upon receipt of the customer's fabric Miss Pretty London Limited will email the customer confirmation of receipt and the customer has 24 hours to email a cancellation request if required. If no cancelation email is received within 24 hours following receipt if the fabric Miss Pretty London Limited will start to produce the item as per the clauses above. If the customer wishes to cancel their order after the specified 24 hours have passed (detailed above), the cancelation will proceed via a refund as per clause 7.
12) Miss Pretty London Limited will only accept communications detailed above in writing via email to email@example.com. Additional order, notes, telephone calls or any other methods of communication maybe missed and therefore will not be accept.
13) The fabric supplied must not have logos, trademarks or copyright images. These fabrics do not allow the reproduction of items for resale and require special licenses and permissions. If unsure please supply Miss Pretty London with an image or sample of the fabric prior to purchase.